Thursday, April 14, 2011
Story In The Paint
Walking through town on a Sunday afternoon. Everyone in town is ready for the local ball game. I unfortunately was not going. In the distance I hear "IT'S GAME TIME!" The town is in a uproar running to the park in excitement. The game was about to the start. I see people on the outside off the fence. I thought to myself "it's just a game like any other." I hear the uproar of the crowd again. "HOME RUN!!", yells the crowd. I try to see but the crowd is blocking the view of the game. There was no way i could see but i found a small hole in the fence. That hole in the fence opened my eyes to the great sport of Baseball. The swing of the bat and snap that you hear when the ball connects with the bat. It was intense. I discovered a whole need game from a hole in a fence.