Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Go To Work !

I know its easy to just copy someone but what do you gain. I believe that hard work gets you the medal. Getting to live the American Dream is a job as well. Higher class family get all what they want while the average has to work for it. Nothing in this world comes easy even if you are rich or come from a good family that provides. The American Dream is in everyone's reach no matter how far it may be. In A Class Divided it seemed that the kids claimed as superior did better and the inferior ones didnt. I think even if they claim you inferior you can still aim for the best you can. Dont left one thing set you back just because someone say this. Those inferiors can still make it to the top even if it takes time and a little hard work. Pain is weakness leaving the body.